Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pearly Whites

Berit's first visit to the dentist went beautifully; I'm sure it helped that our dentist happens to be her beloved Uncle Jason, Trevor's brother. We've been talking this up for two years now. In fact, whenever we get together with Jason and his family, Berit says something like, "Uncle Jason, my teeth don't have any holes in them!" And when we forget to brush her teeth (I mean, we NEVER forget to brush her teeth), she reminds us in a kind of OCD way.

The visit was as if we were celebrities, and truly I don't think it was just because we were the doc's family. They're just super nice people there, and Berit felt right at home. When we left I asked her what her favorite part of going to the dentist was, thinking it'd be the chair that moves up and down, the sunglasses or the green toothbrush she walked away with. Instead, she said ever-so-sweetly, "My favorite part was seeing Uncle Jason." Awwwww. 

No comments: