Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lisa Chocolate Spaghetti Cupcakes Sweet Potatoes Chocolate Chip Cookies Nutella ... Oh Hell, Everything

When we were little, my sister and I gave our family dog, Mindy, middle names based on her random favorite foods. Her full name was, then: Mindy Blueberries Applesauce Spaghetti Robb-Hayes (we had two last names for awhile; little wonder we gave our animals multiple middle names without a thought). 

While watching Marta smush berries into her hair and thinking to myself that now she really was "strawberry blonde," I started to subconsciously give my family their food middle names. So:

Berit Apple Strawberry Pancake Donut Hayes D....
Marta Toast Raspberry Yogurt Oatmeal Macaroni Anne D...
And to bring it all back home, Mosey Chicken Bacon Pizza Scrambled Eggs Hot Dog Henry D...
(In case you're wondering, Hot Dog Henry is his middle name, not something he likes to eat.)

No comments: