Monday, January 18, 2010

Berit's Birthday List

Somewhere around her birthday on February 17, we'll be having a party for Berit. Since Marta's birthday, Berit hasn't stopped talking about her own. This morning she woke me up by screeching, "MAMAMAMAMAMA!" and when I ran into her room she said, "Mom, I was dreaming about my birthday and these are the presents I got...." She was then sure they were actually in existence in her room, and wouldn't get ready for school until we had searched for them. Over breakfast I had her tell them to me again, and here they are, in the form of What Berit Truly Wants For Her Fourth Birthday:

Jasmine Barbie
Pocohantas Barbie
Mulan Barbie
Princess and the Frog Barbie
Puzzles (24-100 pieces ONLY, Mom)
He-Man and Tila guys
Tinkerbell toys
Tinkerbell clock (with the light-up numbers, not all the numbers)
Princess pillowcases
Movies:
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
The Princess and the Frog
Mulan
Pocohantas

No comments: