Wednesday, October 7, 2009

They're Totally Best Friends

Berit loves this little goof we sometimes do with her, where I hold her and say, "She's my girl!" and Trevor says, "No, she's MY girl" while grabbing her and running from me. It's all very Paul McCartney/Michael Jackson to him, I think.

Anyway, this afternoon after I came home from running and Marta was being particularly cuddly with me, Berit came over and sat on my lap for some love. Marta wasn't into sharing motherly affection and when Trevor picked up on it, he came over and did a little "Hey, Berit's MY girl" to sort of take the focus off of Marta trying to push Berit into another dimension. I said, "No, she's MY girl!" and he said, "She's MY girl!" and Marta, in her loudest voice to-date, screamed, "BERIT IS DADDY'S GIRL!" and pushed her off my lap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!